Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whoops

I stopped blogging for over a month. Well I've seen like 5 movies that I want to review but I don't want to push them all out at once so I'll review one to night and every once in awhile.

My summer has remained pretty boring. I went back to RIT for a few days to do the Transfer Orientation which was fun. I'm doing a mini roadtrip to Syracuse to visit a friend that is staying there at school over the summer this Saturday.

I have nothing interesting to talk about since I'm going to the beach in like 5 minutes but here is an article written by Jonathan Foreman, the man who changed my entire life, that I thin is fantastic.

http://huff.to/cyzGwk

"Lately, I've been thinking that maybe the human soul grows best at the pace of a tomato and not a combustion engine. Maybe the human condition has much more in common with this speechless greenery than I had thought. These silent life-forms really have a lot to say. These days, I've been trying to listen to the slow growth policies of the garden, this incredible place of new beginnings."

Oddly enough I've been feeling the same exact way lately. I heard about this contest apexart is sponsoring (http://apexart.org/videocall.htm) You have to take commercials and turn it into art. I would like to make something that represents what Jon is talking about. So we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment