Monday, June 28, 2010


I just watched Remember Me. I'm not a Twilight fan and am not like OMGZ RoB PaTtZ sO hAwTtT or anything. But I actually enjoyed this movie. I haven't seen Ryan Pattinson in anything besides Harry Potter and Twilight (I've only seen the first one, and against my will) and I am still unsure of his acting ability. I kinda felt like in this film he was suppose to be this super charming guy, since their relationship took off so fast, and I didn't think he came off as charming at all. I don't know if it was bad acting or bad dialogue. I'll have to see something else with him to make an official decision. I did however love Emily De Ravin. I don't watch Lost and had no idea who she was until the trailer for this film. Her character was very charming and relatable and I thought she did a stellar job.

So I guess I shouldn't spoil this movie without a warning. (More at the end)
********SPOILER BELOW DUDE***********

















So I went into this knowing how it ended and I was torn on what I thought about the whole 9/11 thing. I ended up really liking it. From what I had read I thought that it was just going to end as soon as you realized that he was in the World Trade Building but I think the way they showed everyone immediately after, and then some time after was really effective. I thought that the message was very strong and just sad. I think we often forget about 9/11 because it's almost been 10 years since it's happened, which is so hard to believe. But I think the message that really hit me was how your life could be completely normal or crazy or anything but no matter what it could end at any moment. I guess that doesn't just apply to 9/11 but anything and any moment in life.

















*********END SPOILER********************

So yeah overall very good film. I even laughed a lot during it (and I think some of it was even from the actual movie, not the Edward Cullen jokes my friends were making.)



So I'm watching Last Comic Standing right now, as I type.
I just wanna post about how much I LOVE this one dude Myq Kaplan. So you should go check him out.

http://www.myqkaplan.com/

3 comments:

  1. i basically feel the same way about robert pattinson... but the movie's good? i was thinking about watching it but unsure because, you know, "rpatz"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is pretty cute. I think it's worth it if you want a nice cute love story and don't mind a sad ending. I think it's worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the movie Remember Me ended up with the whole 911.. I didn't really like that :(

    ReplyDelete