Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello,

My name is Meghan. I'm 19 years old and I study film at RIT. I want to make documentary films. I am generally pretty excited about life and am interested in everything around me. I have a bad habit of googling everything and then repeating random facts back to people who really didn't care in the first place. Next to film my other big passion is music. I play the violin and guitar. I am fully myself in the summertime. Dogs and elephants are my favorite animals. My favorite color is yellow. I watch too many youtube videos. I saw Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 6 times in theaters, I like Harry Potter a lot. Chocolate is my weakness. I am a member of Juggling club. I'm not afraid of needles and like donating blood. I like films with strong/strange characters. I collect Robert Goulet records. I like to send emails at 3am. I like people.

That's basically it right now.
It's almost 4am and I can't sleep but I have to wake up in about 5 hours.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment